Sunday 30 May 2010

Times Flies.

I know, I know. I haven't posted for a while but I've been pondering things. I've been thinking for a while of changing my legacy. To be honest plan legacies aren't really my style, they don't have the whole SHEBANG that I need to keep me interested. Which has made me wonder what I need to spice it up a little. Which is where a new challenge comes in..

The Apocalypse Challenge. (cue duh-duh-duhhh music)

I thought because there's quite a few rules (to be broken ahem) for this challenge it would oomph me up a little. Which is where Apollo Ugworth comes in...


Why me?


He will begin the challenge and it will continue from there. Since I want to start this on my new laptop the prologue may not be out for 1-2 weeks. However I have got something planned in the meantime to keep me occupied.

I hope no one's too annoyed at me the stopping the normal legacy short but at least the genes shall continue!

Now, on with the show!

7 comments:

  1. Wait... you're not gonna make Apollo straight are you? I likes him all gay and camp XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna force him straight ;] HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like a little kid getting fidgety in her seat -- can't WAIT for this to begin B! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I like that B ;]

    And I can't wait for the Apocalypse (lol?) either. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shouldn't it be the Apollo-calypse? Ahaha, i'm so funneh :P

    And can't believe you're gonna make him straight :O What about poor Morty :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morty won't know about it, it'll be a different saved game. ;]

    Haha.

    ReplyDelete